vrijdag 14 augustus 2026

Lawn Fawn - You Goat This Card!

HI there everyone! You are the Greatest of all Time! I just love these cute guys grazing! These adorable guys are from the You Goat This stamp set from Lawn Fawn, so much fun!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added patterned paper and a fun front panel. I diecutted my front panel with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and blended a fun background on this piece using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a stencil.


I diecutted the grass and added it to my front panel. I then stamped the fun images from the set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment, but choose to use diecut letters from the Henry ABC's from Lawn Fawn for the word Goat.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten