woensdag 19 augustus 2026

Alex Syberia - Mermaid Kitties Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card with the most adorable mermaid stamp set ever! This set is from Alex Syberia and is called Mermaid Kitties! These little swimmig kitties are just super cute!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I diecutted white cardstock for this piece, which I then diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Stamps. I blended a fun background on this piece a using sunray stencil and the School of Fish stencil from LDRS creative. 


I added some water splatters on this blended part. I then added a soft blue scalloped frame, which is diecutted with dies from MFT Stamps. I then stamped all the super cute images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten