woensdag 9 september 2026

Lawn Fawn - Little Woodland Library Friends Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a fun card with you today with some adorable critters who like to read! I love a good book as well, these cute friends are heaving some story time together! I'd like to send this card in to the running challenge at Lawnfawnatics!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of patterned paper to the front. I then diecutted a front panel, using a stitched rectangle die and the blended a deep blue sky on this piece using Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added two pieces of grass to the bottom, diecutted with grassy dies. 


I then assembled a fun tree, using the Tree House dies from Lawn Fawn. I wish I had such a cute tree in my garden, lol! I then added all the fun images from the Little Woodland Library Friends stamp set. The sentiment is stamped on black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten