maandag 14 september 2026

Lawn Fawn - Spooky Village Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing one more Halloween card, it such a fun cardmaking time of year for me, as I do love them! For this card I used the fun stamp sets Spooky Village, Costume Party and Fangtastic Friends, all from Lawn Fawn!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a fun piece of patterned paper to the front. Then I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and blended a green spooky sky on this piece .


I added a road and grass part and then started stamping images from these fun stamp sets. I fussy cutted my images and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment, which I stamped on black cardstock using Versamark ink and white embossingpowder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten