Hi there crafty friends! I must admit I'm a real sucker for superhero cards, who doesn't love a fun superhero scene?! I came across the super fun Comic Book Page and Super Kids stamp sets from Whimsy Stamps and just could't resist!
I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles from MFT Stamps. I stamped the amazing card filling image from the Comic Book Page set on this piece and then masked the images.
I blended a fun background over my images, using different colours pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a fun stencil from MFT Stamps. I then removed my masking paper and coloured my images using Copic Markers. I then stamped the adorable superhero girl, fussy cutted my image and then coloured her with Copic Markers as well before adding her on to my card.
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!








Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten