vrijdag 4 september 2026

Hero Arts - Beach Boos Card!

Hi there everyone! Hope you are having a spooktacular day! I had some fun with the adorable little ghosts at the beach coming from the Beach Boos stamp set from Hero Arts!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a piece of patterned paper. I then diecutted a piece of blue cardstock using the largest Watercolor Rectangle die from MFT Stamps. I added a piece of vellum using a die from the Outside the Box Level Up from MFT Stamps as well. I stamped some clouds and waves using Versamark ink and white embossing powder on this piece. 


I then stamped all the fun spooky images from the Hero Arts stamp set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added a piece of beach underneath the images, and a fun sentiment, as this set hasn't any, which comes from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooky Village. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten