Hi there crafty friends! I created a fun fall Pop-up card today! When I think of fall I think of falling leaves and mushrooms, so I combined both today! I created this fun card using the Porcu-pine for You and To my Fungi stamp sets and the Platform Pop-up dies from Lawn Fawn!
I started this fun card by diecutting different pieces of patterned and blended cardstock using the Platform Pop-up, Hillside Wrap Around and Platform Pop-up Add-on dies from Lawn Fawn to create the pop up card base with! So fun to do!
I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp sets, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then stamped the fun sentiment on a piece of black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder, which you heat set with a heat tool. I then adhered all the super cute images to my base, easy peasy!








Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten