maandag 7 september 2026

Lawn Fawn - Hocus Purr-cus Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing some more Hocus Pocus today! Love Halloween cards, so here's one more! Created with the super fun Hocus Purr-cus stamp set and Giant Hocus Pocus die from Lawn Fawn!


I started this card with a white card base and then added a piece of soft blue patterned paper. I then diecutted a front panel, using a stitched rectangle die and blended a fun background on this piece, using the Spiderweb background and Nighttime Sky Stencils from Lawn Fawn. 


I added a piece of patterned paper from the Stripes and Sprinkles Autumn paper pack from Lawn Fawn as well. I then stamped and diecutted all the fun images from the Hocus Purr-cus and Add-on stamp sets, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten