zondag 19 september 2021

MFT Stamps - Holidays Snow Globe Card Kit Countdown!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown for the new Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit at MFT Stamps, just two days to go for this amazing release! I'm sharing a colourful card today, created with the new Snow Globe Singles stamp set!


I choose a slimline card base for this fun stamp set. I created a cardbase from white cardstock on which I added patterned paper on the front from the new Holly Jolly Paper Pad, which is also a part of this fun release! I added a front panel on top of that, for which I diecutted white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle die from the Starter Slimline Die-namics. 


I blended the background of my front panel, using different colours of blue ink and added loads of white splatters. I then diecutted three circles with the Snow Globe Die-namics, also in this fun release, and added three Circle Shaker Pouches. I added patterned paper from the Holly Jolly paper pad behind these and some shaker material. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the fun christmas images from the stamp set and added them with a sentiment on to my card!



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking: