woensdag 1 september 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Each wednesday we have a fun new sketch up, join us to have a change to win a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun CAS (clean and simple) card to inspire you guys with using the amazing Party Like a Pirate stamp set!



I started this card with a white card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the A2 Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. I just love the stitched borders you get from these dies!


I then started blending a subtle background right behind where I wanted my star to be. I used Summer Splah ink to blend with and added loads of splatters to make it even more fun! I then blended a star with three different colours of blue ink and used the Wavy Lines Stencil to create waves on there.


I added the fun sentiment 'You're the Captain of my Heart' on to my card and two seagulls. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the fun images from the stamp set and added them on to my card using dimensionals. 


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten