donderdag 23 september 2021

MFT Stamps - Color Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome today at a new Color Challenge at MFT Stamps! We have for fun new colours up for you this challenge, Black Licorice, Sno Cone, Fire Coral and Jalapeno Popper! You are welcome to use other colours then the ones we used, as long as they are inspired by them! Create a project for a change to win a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today using the cute Penguins in Paradise stamp set!

Starting a colour challenge can be a bit tricky, my tip is to think what you can do with your stamps or backgrounds and start with one or two colours. I thought Black Licorice would be the colour for my penguins and blue to get a paradise/beach/water colour on my background. Then easily came the idea for a green palm tree and blue, green and Fire Coral details!

I started with a white card base and added a white front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax. I blended a fun background on this piece, using the Perfect Pool Water Stencil. I then stamped the fun images from the set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers in colours that match the challenge. To finish with, I added the sentiment from the set on black cardstock.


Head over to the MFT blog for more inspiration as well as the link to upload your project!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten