dinsdag 14 september 2021

STAMPtember: Time to Unwind Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a card that I created with the amazing stamp set Time to Unwind! This fun stamp set is created in a collaboration between Simon Says Stamp and MFT Stamps and is available at Simon Says Stamp this STAMPtember! 

I choose a white card base in A2 size for this card and added a piece of patterned paper, which comes from the Keep Me in Stitches Paper Pad. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the second largest die from the Stitched Rectangles A2 Stax Die-namics. I started blending a fun background for these unwinding critters! 

I used different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink to blend the sand underground and night sky with. I added several white dots to my night sky. I then added the fun images from the stamp set, which I fussy cutted and then coloured with Copic Markers. 


Thanks for watching, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hihihi.... wat leuk. Nog even wachten en het rendier springt uit de hangmat met warme billen..en dan de tekst.... heel gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. whaha wat een gaaf tafereeltje op je kaart hopelijk vliegt zijn hangmat niet in brand
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen