vrijdag 17 september 2021

MFT Stamps - Outside the Box Challenge!

Hi there friends! Welcome to a new Outside the Box Challenge at MFT Stamps! This month we have a fun new theme up, it's all about snowflakes this challenge! Can't wait to see all of your winter creations! I created this fun box card with the Beast Friends stamp set!


Box cards are so much fun to create and probably even more fun to recieve! I love using the MFT Stamps Outside the Box Die-namics, which make it so easy to do! I started this card by diecutting the box card frame from Summer Splash Cardstock with the Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics. I added parts from white cardstock and blended the background of this cute winter setting with blue ink.

I added three layers of snow underground, which are diecutted with the Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, don't you just love these fun yeti's? I diecutted these furry cities with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card. This card totally flattens when you fold it back down, so it easily fits in an envelop to send! The receiver just easily pops the card back up!

Hope to see loads of amazing entries, share your project at the MFT Blog for a change to win a $ 50 gift voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten