maandag 6 september 2021

MFT Stamps - September Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Today the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing a fun card created with the Dino-Mite stamp set!



I choose a slimline cardbase for these cute dino's celebrating christmas! I started with a white slimline card base and added a piece of patterned paper from the Keep Me in Stitches Paper Pad, which you will also find in this amazing release. This paper pad isn't in slimline size, but with some creative adhering, two pieces became a slimline one!


I then added a front panel, for which I diecutted white cardstock with the slimline stitched die from the Slimline Starter Die-namics. I wanted this panel to be a one layer piece, so I stamped the dino's first and then masked them to start stamping presents and trees behind them. The trees are from the Ready, Set, Snow stamp set. Finally I masked all my images and started blending my background in blue, and added loads of dots. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten