dinsdag 21 september 2021

MFT Stamps - Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit Release Day!

Hi there crafters! Yeah, the Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps! I'm sharing a fun winter card today featuring the Snow Globe Singles stamp set that you'll find in this amazing card kit!


I choose a white card base in A2 size for this card and added a fun piece of patterned paper from the Holly Jolly Paper Pad, which is part of this release. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a die from the Stitched Rectangles A2 Stax Die-namics. I stamped mountains on my background, which are from the Adorable Adventures stamp set, coloured them with Copic Markers and then masked them with masking paper. 

I then blended the sky, using different colours of blue ink and a blending tool. I added some snow splatters to make it more fun. I stamped all the fun images from the adorable stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then diecutted the circle in the middle of my card, and added a circle shaker pouch, placed the diecutted piece of my front panel and some images and glitter behind it. I just love these shaker pouches!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


v

1 opmerking:

  1. wat een mooi kaartje met het leuke wintertafereeltje leuke kleuren heb je gebruikt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen