Hi there crafty friends! Whoohoo, another card created with the fun new release from Alex Syberia Designs! I was so lucky to be a guest designer for her new release and had a lot of fun with the new products! This cutie was created with the adorable Cozy Tea Time stamp set!
I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun patterned piece of paper to the front. I then diecutted a fun stitched frame using dies from Lawn Fawn and created a scene in this piece, using more patterned paper.
I then stamped all the adorable images from this amazing new stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added a small bookshelf, which you can find in a retired stamp set from MFT Stamps. I then added the fun sentiment, which I stamped on black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. What I love about the Alex Syberia Designs stamp sets, is that there are even coordinating dies for her sentiments, yeah!!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!








Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten