dinsdag 6 oktober 2026

Lawn Fawn - Cozy Dogs Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a cute Christmas card with the Cozy Dogs stamp set from the new Lawn Fawn release! As a dog mom I couldn't pass this adorable stamp set up, lol!  


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun blue piece of patterned paper. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the Winter Forest Backdrop, which you'll find in the new Lawn Fawn release also. I blended a fun background behind this piece, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink. 


I then stamped all the adorable puppies from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added some snowflakes from the Snowflake Confetti and diecutted  a piece of red cardstock using the Giant Season's Greetings dies, which are both part of the new Lawn Fawn release. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten