maandag 19 oktober 2026

Mama Elephant - Little Agenda Ice Cream Card!

Hi there crafty friends! I will never say no to ice cream, wouldn't it be fun when these adorable guys brought you one?! These cuties are from the Mama Elephant stamp set Little Agenda Ice Cream!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of patterned paper to the front. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Stamps. I stamped the fun ice cream truck from the set on this piece and then masked the image. 


After masking, I stamped a fun background, using the treeline and clouds from the Scene Builder stamp set from MFT Stamps. I then removed the masking paper and coloured all the stamped images with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten