woensdag 7 oktober 2026

Lawn Fawn - Gingerbread House Card!

Hi there everyone! Sharing another Christmas card with stamp sets from the amazing new Lawn Fawn release! These cuties come from the Gingerbread House, Add-on and A Mice Christmas stamp sets!


I started my card with a white card base and then added a fun piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock, using the Postage Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn as well. I then added patterned paper at the top of my card, which I diecutted using the fun Stitched Cloud Backdrop from Lawn Fawn as well.


I added two pieces of white cardstock at the bottom to create a snowy underground. I then stamped all the adorable images from the three stamp sets I mentioned above. These are all so cute! I fussy cutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment at the top, which I stamped with Versamark ink using white embossing powder and a heat tool. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten