zaterdag 3 oktober 2026

Trinity Stamps - Hey Diddle Diddle Card!

Hi there everyone! Cuteness overload today, I'm just in love with this adorable little cow! This sweet card is created with the Hey Diddle Diddle stamp set from Trinity Stamps!

I started this card with a pink card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel from the same colour cardstock, which is diecutted with the Sunburst Backdrop from Lawn Fawn. I then added a smaller front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Scallop die from Lawn Fawn as well. 

I blended a subtle piece on my panel, using Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I then stamped the cute images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment, which I stamped on black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten