donderdag 1 oktober 2026

Sweet November Stamps - Witch Hoo Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Halloween is getting closer, so sharing another fun Halloween card today! Created with the digital stamp set Witch Hoo from Sweet November Stamps, I just love this little guy!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and blended a fun night scene on this part using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and the Nighttime Sky stencil from Lawn Fawn. 


I then added a horizon, with grass and trees and blended this part as well. The stamp is from the Scene Builder stamp set from MFT Stamps. I then printed the amazingly cute owl from the Sweet November set, fussy cutted him and coloured him with Copic Markers. I added a fun sentiment from Mama Elephant to complete this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten