maandag 5 oktober 2026

Mama Elephant - Me and My Dragon Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing some dragon fun today! I created a fun card with the Me and My Dragon stamp set from Mama Elephant, one of my favorite sets from them!



I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a piece of patterned paper and then diecutted a piece of white carstcock with a Wonky Stitched die from MFT Stamps. I blended a fun background on this piece, then added some mountains, diecutted with the Stitched Mountain Borders dies from Lawn Fawn and grass parts. 


I then added the fun images, which I stamped, fussy cutted and then coloured with Copic Markers. THe cutest dragons ever! I added the castle which comes from the Penguin Park stamp set from Mama Elephant as well. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten