vrijdag 9 oktober 2026

Alex Syberia Designs - Lucky Cat & Friends Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today the Alex Syberia Designs team is hopping on Instagram! I created a fun card as a guest designer for this hop, using the super cute new stamp set Lucky Cat & Friends! Hop over to Instagram to hop along with us!




I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun piece of pink patterned paper. I then diecutted a frame using a die from MFT Stamps and blended a fun pink and purple background on this piece using Ranger Distress Oxide ink. 


I added some gold and white splatters to make my background even more fun and then stamped all the fun images from the adorable stamp set! I diecutted them with the coordinating dies and then colored them with Copic Markers. At last I added the fun sentiment, which I stamped on black cardstock, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten