woensdag 8 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Isabel Cristina Fast Friends Card!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design Blog Post! Today I'm sharing a fun card, with a stamp set I love very much! This set is called Fast Friends, which is a digital stamp set from Isabel Cristina Stamps! In this gorgeous set you will find some adorable racing critters!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size (which is aproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and masked the sides of my card using masking tape. I then started blending a fun scene to get these little racers on the road! I started with a piece of grass at the bottom, which I blended with Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. To keep the upper part of my card clean, I also used masking tape to create a frame to blend in between. I then removed the upper masking tape part, keeping the sides of my card masked, as I'm working my way up to the sky part. I then diecutted a piece of dark grey cardstock with the Open Road dies from Mft stamp. I added two red and white lines above and beyond the place where I wanted the road to come, to create a real race street! I coloured the stripes with a red Copic Marker and then added my grey road with adhesive tape.


I then blended a grass part using masking tape again and the Grassy Edges die from Mft stamps, which I diecutted masking paper with. I applied my masking paper where I wanted it to be, first the negative (the part above the grass you'd normally want) to blend the area above my street green, to create grass. I then removed the negative mask and added the normal diecutted masking paper, the grass part, and covered my green grass, to create a sky above with the Mini Clouds stencil from Mft stamps and Broken China Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. Next I printed all the fun images from the stamp set that I wanted, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added these cuties with dimensionals on to my card, to finish this fun racing team!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Stay safe everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Super schattig en een tikkie stoer....ja, daar ben ik fan van!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een heel mooi kaartje en weer zo mooi ingekleurd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. je kaart is prachtig! Weer een supermooi tafereeltje, en bijzonder mooi gekleurd, je bent echt een crack !
    groetjes
    Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke stoere kaart met auto's erop.
    Mooie frisse kleuren.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ooooh wat gaaf de diertjes houden een auto race wat stoer
    wat een lekkere frisse kleurtjes heb je gebruikt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, wat een geweldig leuke en stoere kaart. Ik verbaas me er elke keer over hoe jij met inkt en stempels kunt toveren!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een grappige set is dit! Erg leuke kaart Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leuke kaart met de Formule 1 in een wat andere versie. Mooi kleurwerk!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Superleuk racekaartje! ZO leuk bedacht die uil!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hele leuke én grappige kaart Linda ! Groetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen