dinsdag 21 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Jane's Doodles Under the Sea Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm over at the Jane's Doodles blog with a brand new card! I love underwater scenes, I love the blue water and the bright colours of the underwater animals. So today I created a fun scene for the fish you can find in the fun Under the Sea stamp set!


I started my card by using a white card base in A2 size (which is aproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I then used a front panel, which I trimmed to be just a bit smaller than my card base and started creating a fun underwater scene. I masked the sides of my front panel to keep nice clean white borders with masking tape. I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set on there, added a line between the sand and the water and also masked them with masking paper before starting to blend.


I blended the bottom in a sand colour, using Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. Then I blended the water part with Broken China Distress Oxide ink. I added some water splatters on to my blue part and then removed all the masking paper to start colouring the fun images with Copic Markers. I added some sand dots on the bottom part with Copic Markers. Then I stamped the tekst in the upper part of my card to finish this cutie with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Stay safe everyone!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

21 opmerkingen:

  1. een mooie onder water kaart heb je gemaakt Linda
    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, wat een leuke onderwaterkaart, heel tof met die tekst!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een leuk kaartje en het lijkt wel of de visjes er zo af willen zwemmen zo echt zien ze er uit! Erg leuk! Groetjes Marijke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige onderwaterkaart, Linda.
    Weer in mooie frisse kleuren.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart, soort cartoon lijkt het wel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hihi wat een grappige tekst weer, een hele leuke kaart Linda.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wat een gezellig onderwater tafereeltje met de leuke diertjes wat een gave tekst
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Met zo'n vrolijke kaart zou je bijna hopen dat iemand je verjaardag vergeet!
    Groetjes
    Jantine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een gaaf onderwater kaartje Linda!
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Mooi die frisse kleuren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen