woensdag 1 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #66!

Hi everyone! It's time for even a second challenge today! Hope you are in for more challenge fun! At SugarPea Designs this month a new Mix It Up Challenge will start, you can choose if you'd like to work with the moodboard, the sketch or combine both! It doesn't get more fun then that! I choose to combine both, using the fun 24 Carrot Friend stamp set! With Easter coming soon, this set is so much fun to play with!


You have all month to compete, hope to see a lot of you there! The moodboard shows an adorable bunny and some nice spring colours, the sketch is a fun one as well! I wanted to combine the spring colours and bunny in to the sketch.


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4"x 5 1/2") and added a nice piece of patterned paper on to my front, which comes from the Spots & Brights SugarPea Paper Pad. Have you seen the SugarPea paper pads? They perfectly match the size of an A2 sized card! I then diecutted a fun front panel from white cardstock and a die from the Card Front Element Builder set


I blended a fun background on to my front panel, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink, I used Mermaid Lagoon and Mowd Lawn. I masked the clouds, from the Whatever the Weather stamp set, which I stamped first on masking paper and then placed on my panel, before blending. I added some water splatters to my sky and green ink spatters on my grass part. I then stamped the cute bunnies, diecutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them and the text 'I Carrot About You' on to my card using dimensionals.



Thanks for hopping over to my blog today! Stay safe and crafty everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooh...wat een super schattig tafereeltje, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ach wat heb je weer een super schattig kaartje gemaakt in mooie kleuren! Maakt deze sombere tijden een beetje vrolijker!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schattig kaartje met die lieve konijntjes. En die tekst is superleuk!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke kaart! Die dotjes in de lucht zijn weer een mooie aanvulling! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen