donderdag 9 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Magengo Designs Eat Healthy Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm over at the Magengo Designs blog with a new, fun card! In these weird times staying healthy is all that matters, so eating healthy is a good way of taking care of yourself! Rana created a fun stamp set with all healthy vegetables for the latest Magengo Designs release, called Eat Healthy, this card is all about making eating vegetables more fun, aren't they cute? Imagine these fun cuties on your plate!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is aproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/5") and masked the sides of my card to keep nice clean white borders before I started working on my scene. I thought it would be fun to create a vegetable garden, where these cuties would be growing!


I blended the grass part at the bottom first. I diecutted masking tape with a grass die and used the upper part to blend my grass with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. I then used the bottom part to mask my grass and started stamping the sand with a fun stamp I had laying around. After stamping I removed the masking tape, to start colouring my sand in brown colours with Copic Markers, just colouring around my blended grass. Then I blended the upper grass part in the same way and blended the sky with a cloud stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide ink. I printed the fun images from the set, coloured them with Copic Makers and added them on to my card using dimensionals. I added the fun text 'You're the salt to my salad' with dimensionals as well to finish this fun card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Stay safe everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha...wat een leuke en grappige kaart is dit, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke kaart.
    Ziet er gezond uit.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke kaart met al die springende groenten.

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een grappige kaart met al die vrolijke groenten!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart weer, tof met al die vrolijke groenten!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een geweldig kaartje met al die vrolijke groente en fruit
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. O, hier word je toch spontaan vrolijk van! Superleuke kaart.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een grappige kaart Linda.
    Groetjes Nicolette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A delightful design Linda and beautiful colouring

    June x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen