maandag 20 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Let's Stick Together Card!

Hi guys! Today I finally had some time to create a card for the Mft stamps sketch challenge! I always love entering their contest, but life took me everywhere lately, lol. I loved their sketch from this week and sat down to create a fun take on the sketch with the Let's Stick Together stamp set!


I love a fun sketch, it can take you places your creativity normally wouldn't go, don't you think? I do love a banner, so really wanted to join this challenge. I usually start a sketch by thinking of the possibilities and stamps I could use. I thought the cute cacti would really work for this one!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is aproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I then added a piece of patterned paper from the on-Point Patterns Paper Pack. I then started working on my banner. I used a piece of white cardstock, which I fussycutted into the size of the banner I wanted for my card. I blended a background with the Mini Cloud stencil and Tumbles Glass Distress Oxide ink. I added the text "If you were a Cactus, I'd still hug you" on the middle upper part and added some Nuvo Drops in the colour Wedgewood Blue. So love to create your own embellishments with these drops!


I then diecutted two pieces of white cardstock with the Stitched Snow Drifts dies. I fussy cutted them into the banner size I'm using for this card and blended each part. I used Antique Linen and Mowed Lawn to create a piece of grass and sand. I added some spatters and dots on to my blended pieces. I then stamped and fussy cutted the adorable cacti images from the set. I coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the banner and the images on to my card using dimensionals. Don't you just love these waving cacti?!


Thanks for stopping by everyone! Stay safe and healthy!







https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

27 opmerkingen:

  1. he fiesta mexicana wat een gave mooie vrolijke kaart Linda
    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke stempeltjes en een mooie kaart ermee gemaakt.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zo leuk weer Linda, alles mooi gecombineerd ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nou, als jij een cactus zou zijn, zou ik je niet knuffelen hoor!. Superleuke kaart!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Geweldig leuke kaart, gave sketch ook! Dat knuffelen is nu toch al zo lastig hè, met die afstand die we moeten houden ;-) De stempeltjes liggen bij mij nog te wachten om gebruikt te worden ;-) Nu nog tijd vinden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Danielle! Idd, knuffelen houden we even tegoed! Ze zijn wel erg leuk hoor, niet laten verstoffen, haha! Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  6. Wat een gave kaart met die leuke cactussen!
    Groetjes Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een leuke cactussen op je mooie kaart Linda. Het zijn echt schatjes en zo mooi ingekleurd. Gave uitwerking van de sketch hoor.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ach ach, wat lief.
    De tekst, hihi, die past mooi bij deze tijd.
    De cactussen zijn schatjes, je kleurde ze mooi zeg.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Die tekst! Wat enig zeg! Dat is echte liefde, he?
    Je wolkenlucht is ook weer fantastisch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hele leuke kaart en zo grappig die cactus met hoed! Groetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Grappige tekst en kaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen