donderdag 23 april 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Mft stamps Forever and Owlways Card!

Hi there crafters! Hope you are all doing well. Today I'd like to share a card with one of my favorite stamp sets, the Forever and Owlways set from My Favorite Things! These owls are just the cutest!


I created this card to enter the new sketch challenge at Mft stamps, yoohoo, last week I had some time to enter as well, just love a fun sketch! Sketched are a great starter point to create cards, don't you think?
I started this card with a white card base in A2 size (which is aproximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/5"). I kept my card very clean, to make the owls in front of the window really pop. I added a front panel to my card with dimensionals. I coloured the space behind the window with different colours of blue Copic Markers, to create night time outside looking through the window! I added stars from the stamp set with Versamark ink and white embossing powder!


I coloured the upper part of my front panel with a blending tool and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a die from the Window dies. I then stamped the fun owls and their brench and coloured these images with Copic Markers. I added all the images, including the window, with dimensionals on to my front panel and stamped the text "We're the Best of Friends, Forever and Owlways" underneath to finish this cutie up!


I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you next time!







https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

34 opmerkingen:

  1. Vind het een super mooi lief kaartje!
    Groetjes Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie uitwerking van de schets, Liz! Zo lief die twee tegen de mooie sterrenhemel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ach....wat een super schattig kaartje Linda!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke kaart, zo lief de uiltjes samen voor het raam met sterrenhemel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Weer een super schattig kaartje, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk, zoals je de schets hebt gebruikt en de uiltjes zijn zó schattig.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een leuke kaart heb je met deze sketch gemaakt. Die uiltjes zijn schattig. Leuke bijpassende tekst.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely design and such a beautiful night sky using the copics ❤️❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh wow, dit is echt een kaartje waarvan ik denk: als ik hem gemaakt had, stuurde ik hem nog lang niet weg! Te leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Helemaal leuk! Zou bijzonder zijn als ik een uil hier 's nachts hoorde! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Gerrina! Wij wonen buitenaf en hier zit regelmatig een uil in de tuin die we 's nachts horen. Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  11. OO Hoe schattig is dat, wat een prachtige kaart Linda!
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Schattig met dit uiltjesduo ! roetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. wat een mooi kaartje met de schattige uiltjes leuk zoals je het hebt verwerkt op de sketch
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wat is ie leuk!
    Gaaf zo op die tak voor het raam.

    liefs en een fijn weekend,
    Durvina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen