vrijdag 25 juni 2021

MFT Stamps - Outside the Box Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new MFT Outside the Box ChallengeWe’d love to have you take a deep dive into box cards this month with the MFT team! We’ve challenged them, and now we’re challenging you, to craft an underwater adventure scene! 


I created this fun card box with three stamp sets, using a little from each set. I used the Swimming Hole Friends, the You Keep me Afloat and the Mermazing stamp set. I created my card base from this card using the Outside the Box Die-namics. 


I blended a fun beach and underwater scene on the different parts of my box card. I then added all the fun images from the stamp sets, up and under the water! I added waves and a beach part, which I diecutted with the Ocean Waves and the Stitched Slimline Snow Drifts Die-namics. 


Hope to see loads of amazing entries, share your project at the MFT Blog for a change to win a $ 50 gift voucher!



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking:

  1. Linda this is adorable... nothing like a couple of buddies out there fishing! Nicely done! TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen