woensdag 9 juni 2021

MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #545!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things! Hope to see loads of you there! I created a fun card for this challenge with the Koala-ty Time stamp set! These little koala's are so cute!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. I blended a fun background on there to match the adorable koala friends!

I used stencils and ink to blend my background with, the Grassy Edges stencil to create two rows of grass. I added loads of dark green splatters to give it some more accent. I then blended the sky with a soft pink ink to keep things cute, lol, using the Cloud Stencil.  

I then added the pieces of my card, which match the fun sketch. I stamped the tree and the two koala's from the stamp set, diecutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I cut my tree in half, to create just a little bit more length underneath the small cute koala. I added a Happy Birthday circle, which I diecutted with the fun Birthday Circle Frame. 


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen: