woensdag 23 juni 2021

MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #547!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new sketch challenge at MFT Stamps! This week we have a fun new sketch up, I created a slimline card to inspire you all with using the Fast-Track Friends stamp set!

I choose a slimline card base for this card, which I created from Sno Cone Cardstock and then added a front panel from white cardstock, which I diecutted with the stitched rectangle die from the Slimline Starter set. I mounted this piece on black cardstock. 

I started on my front panel with a fun background, to create a race track for these racing cuties! I blended the grass with different colours of green ink and blended the sky with a light blue color, on which I stamped a city in a slightly darker blue colour, using the City Block Background stamp.  


I then added a race track, diecuttng Gravel Gray Cardstock with the On the Road Die-namics. I added three pieces underneath, to match the sketch on which I added a fun sentiment from the set. I then added a bushy underground, using stamps from the Adorable Adentures stamp set. Finishing with all the cute images from the Fast-Track Friends!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking:

  1. Hallo Linda

    Super cute deze kaart doet me denken aan Max Verstappen hihi

    Liefs & Creatiefs
    Cinderella
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen