vrijdag 25 juni 2021

Crafty Meraki Newton's Nook Collaboration!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to the collaboration Instagram Hop between Crafty Meraki and Newton's Nook! Check my Instagram account to start this fun hop! I created a fun slimline card with the Moo stamp set from Newton's Nook and the Crafty Meraki Scenic Route Slimline Para-Dies!

I started this card with a white slimline card base and then added a piece of woodgrain patterned paper from Lawn Fawn on the front of my card base. I then started working on a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the Crafty Meraki Slimline die. 



I blended the sky using the Mini Cloud stencil from MFT Stamps and stamped the text from the Moo set on the middle top of my panel. I then added three pieces of blended white cardstock, diecutted with the Grassy Hills dies from MFT Stamps and a gate, which was diecutted with the Spooky Fence die from MFT Stamps as well. I then added all the adorable images from the Moo stamp set. I just love these cute ladies enjoying their time together in the pasture!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten