dinsdag 1 juni 2021

Isabel Cristina Create Your Own Rainbow Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a slimline card full of unicorn fun! Don'tyou just love these magical animals? These cuties are from the Create your own Rainbow stamp set from Isabel Cristina Stamps!


I started this slimline card with a white slimline card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Scalloped Stitched Slimline Die. I blended a fun background on this panel, using dark blue Distress Oxide ink colours from Ranger.

I added loads of splatters on there to make this background pop even more. I then printed the fun images from this set, as this is a digital stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable. Love the one on the trampoline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat gezellig, al die wapperende manen. Ik krijg er een beetje het "my-little-pony" gevoel van. Hele leuke kaart, Linda!
    Groetjes
    Jantine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een gezellige beestenboel op je kaart met al de spelende eenhoorntje met hun wapperende manen gaaf tafereeltje
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen