woensdag 9 juni 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Mix it up Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Sharing a fun underwater card today with you all that I created for this months Mix it up Challenge at SugarPea Designs! I used one of my favorite stamp sets for this card, the Mermaid Kisses stamp set!


You can enter this challenge worldwide and have a change on winning a $ 50 gift certificate! The more times you enter, the better chance you have! You can pick the sketch, or mix them both! I choose to use the sketch this time!

I started this fun acrd with a white card base and added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle die from the Card Front Element Builder dies. I blended a totally blue background on there with three colours of blue Ranger Distress Oxide inks. I then added loads of splatters, to make it more fun!


After blending, I started working on a text block for my card. I used black cardstock and Versamark ink. After stamping the text I used white embossing powder and a heat tool to set the stamped text. I then stamped the fun images from the set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies, and coloured them with Copic Markers, before adding them on to my card using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten