woensdag 30 juni 2021

MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #548!

Hi there crafty friends! Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! We are having a fun new sketch up this week, I created a fun underwater card with the sketch in mind using the Best Catch Ever stamp set!


 
I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax. I added a second panel, to match the sketch on which I blended a fun background.


I used different colours of blue ink to create a fun underwater scene. I then stamped some sea vegetation at the bottom and some small fishes on this background. I added some rays of sun, using white ink and the Sunrise Radiating Stencil.


I then added a smaller panel, using Gravel Gray Cardstock and Gravel Gray ink which I used for the Wavy Lines Stencil. I added a circle, which I blended as well and used the Wavy Lines stencil for. I then added the fun image and sentiment from the Best Catch Ever stamp set, isn't this whale looking cute?!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking: