donderdag 1 juli 2021

My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 5!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the July Release Countdown Day 5 at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created an adorable card for today with the adorable new Double Scoop of Cute stamp set!


Aren't these ice eating friends the cutest? Such a great summer feel to these ladies!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and added a piece of patterned paper from the Stripe Splash Paper Pad. I then diecutted a front panel with the new A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax, also from the July release!


I blended a subtle background on this panel, just right behind where I wanted my image to be. I added loads of splatters to make it pop a bit more. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom and added these cute ladies!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your coloring and the background paper used to make your card pop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een heerlijk zomerse kaart! Wel wat beter als wat ik nu buiten zie :) Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute card! I love the bright colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute! I love this stamp set x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your card is so bright and cheerful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een mooi kaartje met de leuke stempels leuk dat streepjes papier erachter
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Korte rokken, zon en ijs; helemaal vrolijk en zomers; mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen