maandag 5 juli 2021

My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day untill the My Favorite Things July Release will be available, yeah! This is such an amazing release! Today the team is introducing the last new items in this release! I'm sharing an fun summer card I created with the Bunch of Happiness stamp set! 

And happy these fun fruit images are, they bring a smile on my face for sure!


I started this slimline card with a white slimline card base and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a stitched slimline rectangle die from the Slimline Starter Die-namics! I blended a fun blue background on there with ink. 


I added loads of splatters on to my background to make it a bit more fun! I then added the cute images from the stamp set, these guys are so much fun! I gave them little wobbly eyes. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable! I love the colors and the googly eyes on the fruit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke, vrolijke fruitige kaart. Grappige fruitstempels!
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superleuke kaartjes heb je gemaakt met de nieuwe release. Deze is ook weer zo vrolijk met het gezellig fruit en hun wiebeloogjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen