vrijdag 23 juli 2021

CAS on Friday Challenges!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new CAS on Friday Challenge! Today we have a fun new theme up, Tiny Images! I created a fun card with the tiny images from the Love Story stamp set from Clearly Besotted!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted rom white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. I then blended a small piece of my card, using Distress Oxide inks and masking tape. 


I then stamped the fun filmpstrip and the scene stamps on to my blended part. I added the sentiment from the set just underneath and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops. I then stamped the two cute skunks, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them to my card using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hij is erg leuk! EN een leuke uitdaging!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een mooi kaartje leuk met het diaraampje met tafereeltje erin en wat een schattige stempeltjes heb je gebruikt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen