woensdag 7 juli 2021

MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #549!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new sketch challenge at MFT Stamps! We are having such a fun sketch up this week, I created a Mermaid card with the sketch in mind to inspire you all with!



I started this card with a card base created from Summer Splash Cardstock. I added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle and created a fun background on, keeping the sketch in mind!

I blended two stripes, using Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Lazy Day and Cornflower ink. I added loads of splatters on this piece, to make them even more fun! Sometimes a card doesn't need much more to have an amazing background!


I then added the sentiment and fish on my background, both from the Mermazing stamp set. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the fun Mermaid and fish images from the Mermazing and Gill Friends stamp set and added them to my card!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie uitwerking van de schets! Heel gaaf hoe je de diagonale strepen hebt gedaan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke kaart met die schattige zeemeermin en je kaartje is hieronder is ook super leuk!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very CUTE!! I love the way you did the 2 "stripes" with the water colors and splatters!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk idee om die achtergrond zo te maken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen