vrijdag 2 juli 2021

My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created an adorable card for today, using the new super cute stamp set Penguin Party!


Aren't these partying pinguins the cutest?! I love these cuties!!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the largest die from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax. You'll find these amazig Die-Namics in this release as well!


I then blended a fun background using a super fun new stencil! In this release you will find three fun new stencils, this one is called the Watercolor Wash Free Form! For the bottom of my blended part I also used the English Brick Stencil. I then added the amazingly adorable images and sentiment from the Penguin Party stamp set!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this card. The penguins are so cute and that background is awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card, love your background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik moet helemaal nog niet aan kou denken; eerst maar eens genieten van de zomer...maar het ziet er wel super feestelijk uit! Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen