woensdag 14 juli 2021

MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #550!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! We are having such a fun sketch up this week! Hope loads of you will play along! I created a fun slimline card to inspire you with, using the Party like a Pirate stamp set!

 

I started this card with a white card base in a slimline size, which is for sure my favorite size, lol! I then added a front panel, diecutted with the stitched rectangle die from the Slimline Starter Die-namics set. 

I then started creating a fun background on there. I started with the beach, using different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a mask that I diecutted with the Snow Drifts dies. I then blended the sea in a darker colour blue, going on to the sky, using a lighter colour blue ink. 


I then added the fun images from the stamp set, I stamped, diecutted and coloured them with Copic Markers. I so love these fun little pirates! I used a sentiment from the Friends Like You stamp set, and added a little stroke of Summer Splash cardstock, to match the sketch!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


4 opmerkingen: