zaterdag 3 juli 2021

MFT Stamps - July Countdown Day 3!

Hi there crafters! Yeah, just 3more days until the new My Favorite Things July release will be available! Today the team is introducing even more amazing new products! I'm sharing a most fun slimline card created with the amazing Sumer Safari stamp set! 


These fun jungle friends are just so much fun! Love these cool critters!


I started this card with a slimline card base from white cardstock. I added a front panel, which I diecutted with a die from the Slimline Starter Die-namics. I started creating a fun background on this panel, using ink to blend with. 


I diecutted the grass with the Slinmline Grassy Hills Die-namics an the sand with the Slimline Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured these jungle friends before adding them on to my card!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber






5 opmerkingen:

  1. You have created a gorgeous scene on this card. Beautiful coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een vrolijke gezelligheid is dit. Enig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een gezellig tafereeltje op je kaart met de verschillende beestjes
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die achtergrond is zo gaaf! Zo komen ze echt in een verhaal terecht! Kan zo als illustratie in een kinderboek! Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen