donderdag 22 juli 2021

MFT Stamps - Color Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome today at a new Color Challenge at MFT Stamps! We have for fun new colours up for you this challenge, Sour Apple, Butterscotch, Candied Yam and Gravel Gray! You are welcome to use other colours then the ones we used, as long as they are inspired by them! Create a project for a change to win a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today using one of my favorite stamp sets, Mice Day to Celebrate!



I started this card with a white card base on which I added a front panel, diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics. I started working on a fun background on this panel, where these cute little mice are exchanging birthday presents! The Micest Thing About Loving You is Everything, don't you just love this sentiment?!



I used the fun Scene Builder stamp set to start with my background. I masked this piece and started blending the sky, using Butterscotch, Candied Yam ink and the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil. I then blended the grass with Sour Apple ink and coloured the tree and bushes with Copic Markers. I then added the two cute critters having some birthday fun!



Head over to the MFT blog for more inspiration as well as the link to upload your project!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Van deze mooie kaart spat de vrolijkheid af Linda. Zo leuk die lieve,vrolijke muizen tegen die stralende zon. Een kaart die vanzelf een lach op je gezicht tovert.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heerlijk die zonnige kleuren! En een prachtige kinder- verjaardagskaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen