woensdag 21 juli 2021

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing some fun inspiration for the SugarPea Designs Mix it up Challenge for this month! Have you seen their challenge? I created a fun summer card with the Hey Summer stamp set!


You can enter this challenge worldwide and have a change on winning a $ 50 gift certificate! The more times you enter, the better chance you have! You can pick the sketch, or mix them both! I choose to use both this time!


I started this card with a white card base, adding a front panel I diecutted with a die from the Stitched Rectangles dies. I masked a rectangle in the middle of my front with masking tape and starting working on a fun summer background. I just love the sea, so I blended a sea using the Wave Stencil and Ranger Distress Oxide ink in blue colours. I blended the sky as well in a softer colour blue. 


I then added the text 'Hi There' from the stamp set, which I stamped with Versamark ink on black paper, sprinkled with white embossingpowder and heat setted it with a heat tool. I then added a circle on which I also blended a background using the Wave stencil. I then started working on the vocal point of this card, the fun images from the stamp set. I stamped these cool guys, diecutted them with coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking:

  1. Nou, iets kouds gaat er hier ook wel in... Leuke zomerse kaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen