vrijdag 9 juli 2021

CAS on Friday Challenges!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new CAS on Friday Challenge! Today we are having  fun new theme, Sunshine! Hope to see a lot of your entries there! I created a fun card, with a subtle sun in the sky with the Peaceful Plushies stamp set from Clearly Besotted to inspire you with!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel from white cardstock, which I diecutted with a stitched rectangle die. I created a rectangle by using masking tape and blended a fun sunshiny sky using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a stencil.


I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set right underneath where my image with the cute fox would come. I then stamped the amazing images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I used Copic Markers to create a sublte touch of water underneath my sky to finish with.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi die subtiele zon! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een mooi kaartje met het schattige tafereeltje voor de nieuwe challenge zag hem net ook op het blog staan
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een hele leuke kaart, een beetje in Japanse sfeer vind ik. Mooi gemaakte achtergrond met de zon en zijn stralen.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een snoezig kaartje. De schaduwen op de grond geven het tafereeltje nog een zonniger effect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen