maandag 26 juli 2021

MFT Stamps - Celebrate You Card Kit Countdown!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to the second day of the Celebrate You Card Kit Countdown at MFT Stamps! Just one more day untill these fun prodcts will be available in the store! Today I'm sharing another fun birthday card with you guys!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun striped piece of patterned paper from the Party Time Paper Pad that is part of this fun card kit! I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a die from the Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. 

I blended a subtle background on this piece, using Summer Splash ink. I added loads of blue and white splatters to this piece, to make is a bit more festive. I then stamped and diecutted all the fun birthday presents and added them stacked on to my card using foam dimensionals. 

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fun birthday 🎂 card! The pattern is so festive and celebratory! 🎉 Great card👍😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The bright vibrant background really makes this card pop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Alweer zo'n ontzettend vrolijke verjaardagskaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een super fleurige en vrolijke kaart!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen