zondag 4 juli 2021

My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card, created with the Sweet Surprise and Beautiful Birthday Girl set!

Both these stamp set are small, but just cuteness overload! 


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax from this new release. I wanted to keep this card a one layer card, so I stamped the two fun images from the sets and then masked them to keep them clean.


I blended a fun background on this panel, using purple colours. I added loads of splatters on to my blended part, making the background a bit more festive! 'Hope your day is filled with surprises'! I added this fun sentiment on the bottom part. 

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


4 opmerkingen: