woensdag 24 november 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for you today with the cute Little Helper stamp set!



A sketch is a fun starting point for your project, I always love doing them! I thought it would be fun to use the tree from the Little Helper stamp set to create the three rectangles with. The brench of the tree divides them! I stamped the tree and added a little bit more hight to it, to make it a perfect fit for my card.


I then masked the stamped tree, and started blending a fun blue background using ink and a blending tool. I added some blue splatters to make it more fun. I then removed my masking paper and stamped the other images from the stamp set. I diecutted these images with the coordinating dies and coloured all my images with Copic Markers. I then added the sentiment from the set on black cardstock to finish this fun card with!


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke stoere kaart heb je gemaakt, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat slim hoe je de schets hebt vertaald met de boom. Ik vind het echt weer een super kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen