maandag 22 november 2021

MFT Stamps - Hanging with my Gnomies Card!

Hi there crafters! Do you love slimline cards as much as I do? I just think the layout of these fun cards leave you with amazing possibilities! Today I'm sharing a fun slimline card created with the amazing Hanging with my Gnomies stamp set from My Favorite Things!


I started this card with a slimline card base, created with white cardstock and the stitched slimline rectangle from the Slimline Starter Set. I then started blending a fun background in blue colours using Ranger Distress Oxide inks and a Blending Brush. I added loads of splatters to my backgroud to make it even more fun!


I then added two rows of grass, which I blended white cardstock for this piece with green ink and then diecutted these pieces with the Grassy Hills Die-namics. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set and added them to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen: